Sleep Well, Good Sleep, Deep Sleep!
Health Will Be Many Times Better!
Anti-Aging Many Diseases!
Have you ever felt that time woke up like you can’t sleep well and so it stays not feeling fresh all day? Because you do not sleep appropriately by nature Itself.
So how do you have to sleep?
A: Deep sleep, is real sleep. Like the body had temporarily switched off, you will find that when you awoke, it felt like your body had recharged its natural energy to its fullest again.
How long for good sleep, “deep sleep.”?
A: Most people tend to sleep less. Generally, we require 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Organic natural latex mattress topper answers for rest well, Also known as “deep sleep.”
Organic Natural Latex Mattress topper for Good Life. “Deep Sleep”
On average, we spend around 30% of our lives in bed. Natural Latex Mattress topper provides the ultimate in customized comfort and support at a great price. Hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant, anti-microbial, and free of toxins.
7 Comfort Sleep Zones
One of the many benefits of sleeping on Natural Latex Mattress Topper is avoiding problematic pressure points that can cause aches and pains or ongoing muscular-skeletal issues. The design of the Natural Latex Mattress gives your body further support by having seven zones of slightly varying density to provide heavier parts of your body with extra support.
Organic natural latex mattress medium firmness. Density 85 feels soft on the skin. Thanks to its dense and flexible honeycomb structure, it does not cause pain in completing the body for deep sleep.
- Produce new blocks per block to be cut according to size and sold to customers.
- Quality control Production throughout the production process.
- The mattress is relaxed and comfortable without accumulating heat.
- The design is flexible to support the body.
- Reduce back pain. The shoulders and nape make a deep sleep.
- It helps the blood flow better It Does not cause back pain.
- Through drying and humidity control does not cause bacteria.
- Free from allergens and dust mites.
- Extremely durable it has a lengthy lifespan of ten years, definitely worth it.
Genuine Natural Latex: When twisted in several circles, it will not tear due to its high elastic rubber properties. Please do not search for a cheap latex mattress topper. Cheap is usually artificial.
“Gives a different feeling for better sleep and health”
Organic Natural Latex VS Memory Foam
ORGANIC NATURAL LATEX MATTRESS DOESN’T SLEEP HOT
- Sleeping hot is the #1 complaint from memory foam owners. This is because memory foam requires body heat to collapse the foam cell structure in order to conform to your curves, the collapsing of these cells restricts airflow trapping body heat and radiating it back at you.
- Organic Natural Latex is more breathable than memory foam. The rubber cell structure doesn’t collapse. Its natural resistance lifts your body preventing collapse and allows air to flow through very cool.
- Organic natural latex provides more pressure relief while creating support natural rubber material accomplishes both functions (pressure relief & support) on its own so your body doesn’t bottom out on hard layers below, it good for your body to make good health.
- Organic natural latex uses naturally derived material harvested from rubber trees that create an inherently hypoallergenic, dust-mite resistant, mold-proof sleeping environment, making it ideal for allergy sufferers or anyone wanting a cleaner bed. In addition, organic natural latex mattress doesn’t off-gas harmful compounds that may be present in memory foam.
We have passed the testing and certification of production standards from many international standard institutes such as OEKO-TEX®, TTM, ECO, LGA, ISPA, TUV Testing, SGS Testing, and Office of Scientific Instrument and Testing customers can be sure that it is the organic natural latex mattress topper. Softness and medium density 85-95 our products are of high quality, safe even on sensitive skin. It has an organic natural latex scent, mild fragrance, unlike latex mattress topper that contain too many chemicals.